RESPECT. KINDNESS. COMMITMENT.
We offer a variety of care services which can be tailor made to suit the individual.
Quality Care Services!
PERSON CENTRED CARE
ASHVIC 24/7 QUALITY CARE SERVICES LIMITED employs care workers and provides a comprehensive range of
domiciliary and home care services directly to the service user.
After service users’ needs assessments have been reviewed, we will visit to empower them to tell us in their own words how and when they would like us to carry out the duties to meet their needs. We will ensure to give sufficient information to make sure that service users are able to choose and express their preferences. e.g. male/ female care worker or preferred time of service delivery.
CARE MAY BE PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
We offer all our support along with next duties:
- Assistance with washing, bathing and showering.
- Assistance with toileting.
- Assistance with dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed.
- Care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, where appropriate.
LIVE IN CARE
- If and as requested by service users, we may place care workers to stay with service users on a live-in basis, ensuring that regular breaks are arranged for the care workers through a replacement on an arranged rota basis.
- Our service users can rest assured that we will make every effort to meet all their needs with the highest possible quality of service provision.
DEMENTIA AND ALZHEIMER CARE
- Dementia and Alzheimer affects people in different ways.
- We know how important this is and we want you or your loved one to receive the best care with all our respect and kindness and in the most professional way possible.
SLEEP IN AND OVERNIGHT CARE
- Overnight help with complex care needs, provided by one of our specialised carer.
- Service Users may require care workers to sleep in just in case of any night needs e.g. visiting bath room, calling for drink.
- There may be a need for a care worker to carry out formal duties during the hours of darkness e.g. medication, turning, monitoring any machinery being used.
- Respite for another carer.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to take a break or to go on a holiday, relax and recharge.
- We will be happy to provide a carer for whatever period of time you wish.
END OF LIFE CARE
- Our specialized carers are here to offer support to people with life-limiting illnesses.
- Our goal is to improve quality of life for both the person and their family.
- Our specifically trained care workers can make every effort to ensure that the service users’ passing is as painless, as comfortable as possible supporting the carers/family too through this difficult time
- Assistance with laundry and ironing.
- Looking after pets.
- Assistance with cleaning bed changing/making and housework.
- Window Cleaning, Gardening, DIY, minor repairs e.g. gutter cleaning, can be arranged through our trusted network of trades people.
PROVISION OF MEALS AND NUTRITIONAL CARE
- Food preparation at the service user’s home.
- Assistance with feeding.
- Support of nutritional and fluid intake and outlet monitoring.
- In Liaison with District Nurse, GP or other health professionals we may provide support with medicine administration as required.
- In all cases whether it may be simply prompting or administering medication through PEG tubes, whether prescribed, over the counter or homeopathic medication we will ensure our care workers are fully trained, supervised and their competence assessed regularly (6 Monthly).
Listening and talking to people is regarded as an important part of delivering care.
- We can assist the service user to keep in touch with their friends and relatives, with letter writing, telephone calls, phone apps or computer facilities.
- Assistance with planning and shopping.
- Assistance with paying bills and other transactions.
- Participating in fun activities – watching films, card games
- Advocating for any and all issues as required.
- Accompanying on trips and holidays
- Supporting visits to other Health Professionals e.g. Hospital, GP. From booking to ensuring attendance.
- Arranging maintenance of household goods e.g. Washing Machine, Cooker, Boiler.
- Looking after the well-being of the service users during days and nights
Our staff are available to assist with meal preparations from breakfast right through to an evening meal.
SUPPORT WITH DAILY TASKS
Our carers are highly trained in assisting with showering, bathing and general personal care.
SUPPORT WITH MEDICATION
Our highly trained carers can visit at specific times throughout the day to prompt you to take your medication.
Who will ASHVIC 24/7 QUALITY CARE SERVICES LIMITED offer their service to?
- Care will be provided to those individuals, in need, who approach the agency directly, or are referred to us.
- They may be private service users, those who receive direct payments or referred from Social Services, Local Councils’ Care Procurement, NHS, CCG and other professional services.
We are flexible in the services that we provide and will be happy to discuss individual requirements; however, we are not able to assist with certain tasks, for example:
- Gardening, unless as an activity.
- Lifting and furniture removal
- Working at heights.
- Technical tasks for which staff are not trained for.
- We do not offer nursing care, medical procedures, dispensing medicines or giving injections.